Job Description / Responsibility
- To source client, persuade them to buy premium textile machineries
- Make direct & regular contact with existing customers
- Visit potential customers and maintain positive relationship with them
- Develop and maintain good product knowledge
- To prepare the estimate or quote prices, credit terms, trade-in allowance, warranties and delivery dates.
- To make correspondence with the foreign principal who are selling their machines through aamra resources limited
- Responsible for handling orders and objection
- Regular submit the report as per supervisor’s requirement
- Responsible to achieve the sales target of the company
- Delivering products and closing the sale
Masters/ BBA/ MBA (Major in Marketing) from any reputed University
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 20 to 28 year(s)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication capacity in English and Bangla (Verbal & Written)
- Well conversant in MS office packages
- An amiable personality
- Must be a TEAM player with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-Motivated & able to work under pressure
- Able to work under pressure
As admissible by the Company.
About aamra resources limited
For close to three decades (since 1987), aamra resources limited (ARL) has been at the service of Bangladesh’s Textile and Apparel industry. Today, Bangladesh is the second biggest producer of finished garments in the world and we are proud to be a part of this industry since its inception. Our purpose has been to continuously add value by offering technology solutions in just about every textiles segment. Our constant focus is on enhancing the customer’s investment yield as well as globally competitive quality of its output.
We work with a network of over 1000 textiles and apparel factories and through these we maintain close contact with both customers and principals worldwide. That contact helps us align with the changing needs of customers to suitable technological advances – an ongoing process.
Over the years, we’ve earned the trust of our clientele through focused teamwork, agility and responsiveness, proactive initiatives, and ingenuity in meeting the most specialized customer demands. Today, the textile industry is focused on producing globally competitive products using technologically superior but cost-competitive machinery. In that mission, ARL is the investor’s valuable ally, partner and resource.
The company is one of the 11 concerns of aamra companies. The group has diversified investment in ICT, Textile, and Lifestyle sectors in Bangladesh. Starting in 1985 the group presently has over 500 employees.