Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for all tasks related with service, installation/ Erection, technical support for the heavy Industrial machineries like CAD and CAM, CINTEX, GRAPHTEC etc.
- Troubleshooting of the machines as support with other service engineers
- Prepare a visit report for each factory visit
- Communicate with Sales Team in terms of offering proposals or information requests from customers
- Develop & maintain good product knowledge
- Visit potential customers and maintain positive relationship with them
- Special Skills/ Training: Technical knowledge about basic electrical & mechanical for the heavy Industrial machineries like CAD and CAM, CINTEX, GRAPHTEC etc.
B.Sc/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering from any reputed Institution.
- Age 21 to 30 year(s)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent PR ability
- Should have a professional appearance with challenging attitude towards job
- Computer literacy is must
- Must be a team player & result oriented
- Self motivated and able to work under pressure in a fast working environment
- Should be capable to speak fluently and understand English
- Experience in related field will get preference
As admissible by the Company.
About aamra resources limited
For close to three decades (since 1987), aamra resources limited (ARL) has been at the service of Bangladesh’s Textile and Apparel industry. Today, Bangladesh is the second biggest producer of finished garments in the world and we are proud to be a part of this industry since its inception. Our purpose has been to continuously add value by offering technology solutions in just about every textiles segment. Our constant focus is on enhancing the customer’s investment yield as well as globally competitive quality of its output.
We work with a network of over 1000 textiles and apparel factories and through these we maintain close contact with both customers and principals worldwide. That contact helps us align with the changing needs of customers to suitable technological advances – an ongoing process.
Over the years, we’ve earned the trust of our clientele through focused teamwork, agility and responsiveness, proactive initiatives, and ingenuity in meeting the most specialized customer demands. Today, the textile industry is focused on producing globally competitive products using technologically superior but cost-competitive machinery. In that mission, ARL is the investor’s valuable ally, partner and resource.
The company is one of the 11 concerns of aamra companies. The group has diversified investment in ICT, Textile, and Lifestyle sectors in Bangladesh. Starting in 1985 the group presently has over 500 employees.